9.26.2012

university of memphis

Something about this school just felt right...

Maybe it was the Target run right off the bat, or the generous welcome gifts (thanks for the Starbucks card - that's the way to my heart). Or, maybe it was all the sisters coming by room right away letting me know if I needed anything at all, don't hesitate to ask them. Whatever it was, I liked loved it.

Coming from Eta Pi at Virginia Tech, this chapter was a smaller one, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I quickly learned their names, their personalities, and felt like a part of the sisterhood that is Gamma Eta.

Plus, who doesn't love a good theme for the days of Spirit Week?! Too bad I can't have a suitcase just for costumes...

who doesn't love dressing like their fave disney character? given my skin tone, i supposed i could pass this one off as snow white. womp.
decades day!
Oh, and let's not forget about their pretty campus! Fun fact: Did you know Memphis is named after a city in Egypt? Me either.

yep, i almost played in the fountain. one more day in memphis, and i swear i would've.
If you ever get the chance to go to Memphis, do it. While you're there, be sure to hit up Central BBQ & try their BBQ nachos. Phenomenal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment