1.01.2013

resolutions

Well, it's another new year...

So, what the heck - why not jump on the bandwagon & make a few resolutions. I learned in my psychology classes if you make a public commitment, you're more likely to follow through. Well, let's give this a try; hold me accountable.

1. I will have quiet time each day & spend time in His word.

2. I'll only drink one coffee a day. One.

3. I will not hit snooze. When my alarm goes off, my feet'll hit the floor.

4. I will do something to exercise each day.

5. And here's one the boyfriend will be excited about: I'm not going to get so hung-up on the little things.

I'm a quotes person. I just love reading a quote or a Bible verse & thinking about how it applies to my life, or finding a take-away. So, I figured I'd leave you a few to consider for this 13th year in the 21st century.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment