5.17.2012

lets be friends

Leadership Consultant in a nutshell. 

well, hello there. 

The name's Brittany & I'm a recent Virginia Tech alumna. I had an awesome time in college, but all good things must come to an end. So, what's next for me?

Good question.

I'll be going on a journey in the sky across the good 'ol U-S-of-A for Alpha Delta Pi as a Leadership Consultant. Yep, that's right - for the next year, I'm a professional sorority girl. Betcha I know your next question: What's that even mean? 


Good question. 

Here's what I know: I'm traveling all across the country to ensure that Alpha Delt continues to be the first,  finest, forever & I could not be more excited! 

How about this... How about you come along this journey with me? Check back here for thoughts, pics, and stories of living life out of 3 suitcases. 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome to the blogosphere. Thanks for telling me you made a blog, btw! Haha just kidding. You were one of my top traffic-drivers to my blog last week, so that's how I found it. Thanks for linking to me. :) Also, I love the design!

    ReplyDelete