7.19.2012

christmas in july

If you know me...

You know I absolutely love Christmas (It's bad - I play & sing Christmas music year round.). Nothing can ever be better than the real Christmas. But, you know what is a close second?

first day in the ATL

I was the very first one to arrive here in HOTlanta, but it did not take long to be surrounded by suitcases, 26 suitcases + 9 purses to be exact. Yep - I know what you're thinking. How in the world did they get all of that to Executive Office? Well, we'll leave out the minor details, but let's just say we made it work (in two cars).

After lugging our suitcases up the stairs & snacking on some peanut M&Ms, we headed to the Training Room to get down to business. What business? See the pic below.

ah! azure blue pipad case, my own ritual book, plus tons of other goodies!
Can you believe it?! Again. I am so blessed. And, check this out:

yes. this is real.
Ah! I'm officially official! Only catch is my phone number is wrong on all of my business cards. No worries though; they'll be fixed.

I have had the best time here at Executive Office so far. The Pi Kappa Phi LCs came for a fun mixer, I've been to a tapas restaurant (It's great - you order a bunch of little appetizers & taste it all!), and learned how to make sock buns! Don't fret though... I'm learning anything & everything ADPi, too. Promise.

Here's my fave quote so far:

"You don't have to read my ritual because you can see it in the way I live my life every single day."

 

3 comments:

  1. Love it Vi!! Hope training is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snacking on peanut MnM's huh? Wherever did you get that idea? :) Excited to know about your blog and follow along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! Also, why would you ever leave out the details of the Tetris situation? Haha.

    ReplyDelete