6.26.2012

and the journey begins

Holy moly. Let me tell you what: I am in ADPi heaven. I arrived at 1386 Ponce today around 2:30 & the frenzy began.

I finally was able to meet all of my consultant sisters & it was love at first sight! I know this sounds so cheesy, but it's so amazing how well we've all connected. I feel as if I've known these women all my life; I guess that's the sisterhood for ya.

Being here at Executive Office & Memorial Headquarters is quite the experience so far. I feel as if I have googly eyes looking around at all of the ADPi history. I cannot wait to live here for three weeks in July! I am one lucky girl, that's for sure. I'm so blessed to have been given this opportunity.

We had our first LC meeting today that started off with a gift from our boss, Annie. She gave us our LC guards for our badges! Don't worry - mine's already on my badge. We also already have an assignment - a presentation on a topic we drew out of a hat! Looks like we're hitting the ground running ASAP.

We have to get up bright & early for training with Mrs. Beth Manle, former Grand President. I can't wait to get started!

PS: I'm figuring out this whole blogging thing from my iPad, so sorry this post is so ugly! I promise it'll get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment