7.15.2012

daily dose of motivation

Give a girl sorority...

and she'll want to change the world. (Well, that's what this girl wants to do) Seeing 100s of Alpha Delts gather in one place for Adelphean Compass, our summer pick-me-up (it's really a meeting, but who likes to call it that?), for one purpose: learn how to lead with self, vision, action, and relationships was incredible. In fact, as I sat there with my consultant name tag around my neck, it made me think to myself: 

Lord, thank you for blessing me with this job.

Because let me tell ya what, without Him, I wouldn't have it. And, let me tell ya something else: Alpha Delta Pi's are unstoppable. The thoughts and ideas this group of  advisors & collegians have for the future of their chapters & the future of this sorority was impressive amazing visionary. 


Here are just a few quotables from the weekend worth taking a sec to ponder: 


"No leader can lead in isolation."
Mrs. Beth Gentry Mannle, Beta Beta, former Grand President

"Encourage someone in their story, 
no matter what their story may be."
Mrs. Tracy Kerr Carson, Eta Xi

And my personal fave from the weekend - 

"Don't hold anyone to a standard that 
God does not hold you to."
Ali, Theta Kappa

See what I mean? With women in our sorority who think like this, how can we be stopped? We can't.

Consider this post your daily dose of motivation.
Now, get up & do something great.



No comments:

Post a Comment