11.04.2012

university of southern california

Insert cliché about California girls being unforgettable...

Being in Los Angeles for the last 5 days was an unforgettable experience! Yes, I'm sure it was unforgettable because of all the firsts I had, but I think it was these women, too.

They are on fire for this sorority, and as someone who jet sets every few days for the Alpha Delt, there's nothing better than working with women who feel that way. I was able to meet with sisters who aren't even officers yet - they just wanted to meet with me to chat about about the sorority & how they can help improve their chapter.

This chapter shares something in common with many chapters across the country: they're at a crossroads. With ΑΔΠ election season in full swing, I find it necessary to remind you we are the first & finest.

vote accordingly

Don't settle for being an average chapter. Don't cast a popular vote - cast an educated vote. Think to the future; remember, just because you may not be an officer, what your chapter does during your membership is just as much a part of the legacy you leave as it is anyone else's.

Mk. I'll step off my election soap box for a sec & let you take a peek at my life in L.A.

recognize this? it's the library from legally blonde.
 

oj simpson's heisman
 

this beaut used to be the spanish consulate
 

intersection of rodeo & brighton
 

cupcake atm? is this real?
 

exec + me at the greek gala
 

first snap shot of the pacific
 

first dip in the pacific
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And the cupcake ATM. :)

    P.S. - You are such a tourist. Real Californians would never wear jeans into the tide. ;)

    ReplyDelete