12.13.2012

western kentucky university

There's just something about this chapter...

It absolutely felt like home. Maybe it was the Moe Monday run the day I got there, or maybe it was the hot apple cider & Christmas decorations, or maybe it was the incredible Bible study I was blessed to be a part of. Whatever it was,

i loved it.

When I get my schedule once a month, I immediately color code it into my Erin Condren planner. One color for the visit, one color for the intro letter, another color for the phone calls, and yet another color for the goals report. Well, when I saw, in green, I'd be at WKU for an entire week as my last visit of the semester, I began to worry I'd run out of steam fast. I was afraid my mind would be on the LC reunion in Atlanta, or reuniting with all of my Hokies in Blacksburg. Come to find out, the chapter had their reservations about having me there for a week, too. What if we didn't hit it off? What if I was lame? Well, I think both sides can say we were pleasantly surprised!

There is no other place

I'd rather have spent my last

visit of the fall semester.

Between the late night runs looking for "Mark", trip to Nashville, eating at all the cute delis in Bowling Green, quickly learning all the house girls' nicknames, seeing the Greek community come together to remember a special AOPi, and of course everything that comes with consulting, it's safe to say I loved this visit.

sending up love & prayers for a missed alpha omicron pi sister
the most beautiful tree (besides my mom's, of course) i've ever seen
and the true reason i loved them: they have sass.
In fact, I loved it so much I gave Big Faith my personal number - and if you know me, you know that is a huge deal.

bwalk + big faith
So, that's a wrap on my fall semester, and I couldn't have ended it any better! My January schedule just found its way to my inbox, so it's time to get color-coding again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment